Trade Terms and Conditions
- All samples are merely for the purpose of product quality approval and / or marketing promotion.
- Buyers will be charged for the sample(s), and will receive our debit note for payment.
- Samples are made identical to our existing products or according to the prototypes / drawings from buyers.
- Sample charge will be 200% of the original quotation, or US$50.00 per item, whichever higher.
- Samples shipment / postage fees must be prepaid before delivery. Freight collect is not accepted.
- We are not responsible for any import custom duty / tariff if applicable at the destination.
- Sample lead-time is about one to two weeks upon receipt of sample charge.
- All sample charges are refundable upon order confirmation from both parties. Eligible orders must be confirmed within 60 days of sample delivery and reach the purchase amount of USD5,000.00.
Trade terms: Incoterms 2010 EXW – Ex Works / Ex-factory (named place of delivery)
EXW means that a seller has the goods ready for collection at his premises (works, factory, warehouse, plant) on the date agreed upon. Applied to a price, this means the price at the factory, and does not include any other charges, such as delivery, clear goods for export or subsequent taxes.
- The charges arise from FAC to FOB, We will quote for the buyers separately after the production is done.